From: jptom on
I have just switched to Windows7 and I am finding it difficult to find how to
include a name and phone number at the bottom of each email I send.
From: Duncan McC on
In article <9C30E316-768B-445F-A2F6-A9824C2BD281(a)microsoft.com>,
jptom(a)discussions.microsoft.com says...

> I have just switched to Windows7 and I am finding it difficult to find how to
> include a name and phone number at the bottom of each email I send.

Nothing has changed at all. Outlook it still Outlook! Have you changed
versions of Outlook or Office? What version are you using, you haven't
said.

--
Duncan.