From: Gerry on
Joe

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
1.38 -freeware (if you upgrade you pay).
http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html

Run Malwarebytes' and turn off your current anti-virus
before you do to avoid a conflict. Disregard the invitation on the web
site regarding the Registry Optimiser -a Registry Optimiser is not a
helpful utility.

Which version of MMC is involved?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Management_Console

--