From: Phoenix on
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:40:05 -0400, "Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com>
wrote:
> DOH sorry ...
> you won't be able to see the results in the DOS box becase you
can't run it on C: in windows.
> Maybe in even viewer
> Maybe some one can tell you where the results can be seen after the
fact, if not in event wiever.

> >>I found a workaround--views>show open view tabs ---this puts a
tab and you can access the synth rack in track view at the bottom
> >> something's funny in my DAW. Fatal errors several times
tonight. I haven't added any software and my DAW is not
> >> online..hmmmmm.....
> >>
> >> FWIW I'm starting to work with more people (once again) using
mac/protools. I'm thinking of jumping ship--ie buying all new stuff
> >> (and also keeping what I've been using)...ie--adding a pro mac
setup plus protools and whatever else I can afford

> [...]
project I open. I cannot find it hiding on the edge of the
when I hit their icon or shortcut keys but neither works when

You can run chkdsk on C: in Windows, just not with the other
parameters. IIRC it gives a warning about possible inaccuracies but
may give you an idea; then you do chkdsk/f and press Y when it asks
you if you want it to run on reboot.
From: gray asphalt on
Has this been answered yet? What happens when
you click "enable tabs for open views" under the
Views menu?