From: Bob Barrows on
Bob Frank wrote:
> So I found out the variable type. I had to reference MS DAO first then
> declare the variables as database, querydef, etc.
>
> The problem is I'm still getting an "Object variable or With block
> not set" error.

Well, you certainly have my sympathies. Do you want help with it?

Hint: I'm not standing behind you looking at your code over your shoulder
:-)

Did you forget to use the Set keyword to assign an object to a variable?

PS. I'll be happy to help you here, but coding issues really belong in one
of the VBA groups in the Access hierarchy.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
"NO SPAM"