From: Quandary on
Hi

The problem ended up being in Spyware Doctor as outlined under Wesleys post.
Thanks for your time and effort.
Regards
Quandary

From: Quandary on
Hi Rick
The problem ended up being in Spyware Doctor as outlined in Wesleys post.

From: Wesley Vogel on
Glad you got it worked out. Keep having fun. ;-)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:62FF0E73-BF2F-4E7B-A3DA-412973D9BB8A(a)microsoft.com,
Quandary <Quandary(a)discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Perflib_Perfdata_***.dat
Next: Safe Mode