From: Terje Mathisen "terje.mathisen at on
Frank Kotler wrote:
> Nathan Baker wrote:
>>> Sure enough, 32k.
>>
>> Hmm. I guess we will start rejecting anything above 32k then.
>
> Well, maybe not... Do we want to deprive all of our readership of the
> benefits of a legitimate post, because of the special restrictions of
> one free server? I imagine that other free and low cost servers (what?
> you got the *brass* package? only 32k for you!) may have similar
> restrictions (or others). Cancel the entire performance 'cause it can't
> be heard from the cheap seats?

As long as there is no specific size limitations in the NNTP RFCs, we
really shouldn't add them here!

It is the poster's responsibility to keep her posts valid, be it size or
formatting, the clax robots should not do anything in this regard.

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no>
From: Trifle Menot on
On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:38:24 +0000, Jim Higgins
<invalid(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Will my email address appear on that posting? My name is real, but a
>real email address is a show stopper. Too much spam already.

My email address gets little spam, so I post it. A good email service
can do that.

--
Web mail, POP3, and SMTP
http://www.beewyz.com/freeaccounts.php