From: Stephan on
I want to configure a news groups server and want to know the servers
code ( news.googl.com )
or something similar. want to get my news groups through outlook
express, just like in the olden days.
From: Bruce Chambers on
On 30-Jul-10 10:34, Stephan wrote:
> I want to configure a news groups server and want to know the servers
> code ( news.googl.com )
> or something similar. want to get my news groups through outlook
> express, just like in the olden days.

Simply follow the instructions provided by the news service of your
choice; each is likely to be different, especially as regarding login,
if required. (You'll at least need the server name/address, and the
port(s) used (usually 119 or 120).

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: