From: Gordon on

"Peter G" <PeterG(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There was a trial version which I deleted because the version I purchased
> was
> much cheaper.

When you say "deleted" presumably you uninstalled via Control panel, rather
than actually deleting in Windows Explorer?

From: Peter G on
Yes, I deleted via the control panel. Now every time I load a .doc, .ppt,
..xls file etc, windows goes through a configuration process. I can open word,
powerpoint, excel programmes wiithout problem and can then open .doc etc from
within the main programme. It's very frustrating.

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Peter G" <PeterG(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > There was a trial version which I deleted because the version I purchased
> > was
> > much cheaper.
> >

> When you say "deleted" presumably you uninstalled via Control panel, rather
> than actually deleting in Windows Explorer?

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: OGAnotifier.msi
Next: installation problem