From: Nancy Mischler Nancy on
why does my system go through a configuration progress each time I open my
word or excel?
From: DL on
What you need to do might depend on the mystery version of Office

From: Peter G Peter on
I have the same problem. The software is MS home and student.

From: Gordon on

"Peter G" <Peter G(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have the same problem. The software is MS home and student.

Was there a trial version already installed on your computer, or another
version of Office?

From: Peter G on
There was a trial version which I deleted because the version I purchased was
much cheaper.

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Peter G" <Peter G(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have the same problem. The software is MS home and student.
> >

> Was there a trial version already installed on your computer, or another
> version of Office?
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: OGAnotifier.msi