From: Eric Bednarz on
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars(a)web.de> writes:

> Eric Bednarz wrote:
>
>> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars(a)web.de> writes:

> I don't know why you are not answering my question but quote something
> that

I didn't quote anything, I included a complete SGML document; good job
on creative snipping to win another argument.

> proves me right instead.

You should change your signature to “Respect my authorita!”.

--
It is generally impossible, and quite unnecessary, to distinguish
trolling from deep stupidity.
From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
Eric Bednarz wrote:

> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars(a)web.de> writes:
>> Eric Bednarz wrote:
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>> I don't know why you are not answering my question but quote something
>> that
>
> I didn't quote anything, I included a complete SGML document;

And that is supposed to be the answer to *what*?

> good job on creative snipping to win another argument.

What the heck are you talking about? You posted something that starts with
an MDO, obviously and by your own account an SGML markup item -- to show
*what*?

>> proves me right instead.
>
> You should change your signature to “Respect my authorita!”.

You should learn to answer simple questions.

PointedEars
--
var bugRiddenCrashPronePieceOfJunk = (
) // Plone, register_function.js:16
From: ace on
Eric Bednarz wrote:

> I didn't quote anything, I included a complete SGML document; good job
> on creative snipping to win another argument.
>
>> proves me right instead.
>
> You should change your signature to "Respect my authorita!".

"Sir, step out of your car please"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA21Assr4NE#t=00m35s
From: Eric Bednarz on
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars(a)web.de> writes:

> What the heck are you talking about? You posted something that starts with
> an MDO, obviously and by your own account an SGML markup item -- to show
> *what*?

If you had read the SGML declaration and looked at the prolog

> Answer query:
> Any query answered...

you would have noted 2 MDO instances (and corresponding MDCs), one for
the document type declaration and one for the element declaration.
Nobody is denying that the MDO of the SGML declaration must always be
'<!', but that was not the issue.

Rethink your attitude. I *have* provided proof of what I said by
providing a complete document; if it wasn't self-explanatory to you,
you could have started with passing it to onsgmls, ospam etc.
From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
Eric Bednarz wrote:

> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars(a)web.de> writes:
>> What the heck are you talking about? You posted something that starts
>> with an MDO, obviously and by your own account an SGML markup item -- to
>> show *what*?
>
> If you had read the SGML declaration and looked at the prolog
>
>> Answer query:
>> Any query answered...
>
> you would have noted 2 MDO instances (and corresponding MDCs), one for
> the document type declaration and one for the element declaration.
> Nobody is denying that the MDO of the SGML declaration must always be
> '<!',

Good.

> but that was not the issue.

ACK, I can see it now. Thanks.

> Rethink your attitude.

Learn to answer simple questions in a helpful way. Should my question not
have indicated that I do not know SGML as well as you?

> I *have* provided proof of what I said [...]

You have failed to explain it until now. So much for attitude.

EOD

PointedEars