From: Peter on
> On 2010-07-24 16:24:29 -0700, George Kerby <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com>
> said:
>

>> On 7/24/10 4:31 PM, in article
>> 2010072414310550073-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"
>> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>>> No producen demasiada lechuga en Los �ngeles.
>>
>> Imprimen el dinero del counterfit.
>
> Pasan el dinero de drogas, de cuadrillas, y de la prostituci�n. �ste es el
> lugar que usted necesita saber el La Eme y Maratrucha 13.

La prostituci�n es una antigua y honorable professon.

--
Peter

From: Peter on
> On 2010-07-24 16:45:27 -0700, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> said:
>
>> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message

>>> No producen demasiada lechuga en Los �ngeles.
>>>

>> Estamos viajar por todo el Estado para recoger sus cultivos. Tenemos que
>> dormir alg�n. Tambi�n debemos producir muchos m�s j�venes cultivos
>> recolectores. Nuestros salarios son muy bajos. Usted no quiere trabajar
>> para nuestros salarios bajos.
>
> No hay problema con los que vengan trabajar. Nuestro problema est� con los
> hispanoamericanos que no trabajar�an bastante en todo menos las cuadrillas
> y las drogas. Salen del trabajo para los inmigrantes ilegales. Igual que
> el negro y los anglos-americano.
>
> Prefiero el mexicano Pisa, o al hermano de la frontera, al La californiano
> Eme, bolso de la mierda.

Puede que no tenga un problema con el leg�timo trabajadores, pero la
California presentar� no hacen una distinci�n. Quiero yo sab�a lo que la
respuesta es. No quiero pagar 20 d�lares la libra de uvas que no presiona y
fermentados.

--
Peter

From: Savageduck on
On 2010-07-25 06:29:07 -0700, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> said:

> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
>> On 2010-07-24 16:24:29 -0700, George Kerby <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com> said:
>>

>>> On 7/24/10 4:31 PM, in article
>>> 2010072414310550073-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"

>>> Imprimen el dinero del counterfit.
>>
>> Pasan el dinero de drogas, de cuadrillas, y de la prostituci�n. �ste es
>> el lugar que usted necesita saber el La Eme y Maratrucha 13.
>

> La prostituci�n es una antigua y honorable professon.

Solamente si la prostituta consigue el dinero. No hay chulo. Ninguna
violencia. Entonces no hay v�ctima.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Savageduck on
On 2010-07-25 06:30:19 -0700, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> said:

> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
>> On 2010-07-24 16:45:27 -0700, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> said:
>>
>>> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message

>>> Estamos viajar por todo el Estado para recoger sus cultivos. Tenemos
>>> que dormir alg�n. Tambi�n debemos producir muchos m�s j�venes cultivos
>>> recolectores. Nuestros salarios son muy bajos. Usted no quiere trabajar
>>> para nuestros salarios bajos.
>>
>> No hay problema con los que vengan trabajar. Nuestro problema est� con
>> los hispanoamericanos que no trabajar�an bastante en todo menos las
>> cuadrillas y las drogas. Salen del trabajo para los inmigrantes
>> ilegales. Igual que el negro y los anglos-americano.
>>
>> Prefiero el mexicano Pisa, o al hermano de la frontera, al La
>> californiano Eme, bolso de la mierda.
>>

> Puede que no tenga un problema con el leg�timo trabajadores, pero la
> California presentar� no hacen una distinci�n. Quiero yo sab�a lo que
> la respuesta es. No quiero pagar 20 d�lares la libra de uvas que no
> presiona y fermentados.

All of this from trying to put down L.A., provoked by a geography
challenged report from an English newspaper.

Anyway, out here in the Paso Robles wine country, the migrant labor
force is not "illegal". They are contracted, and they are good honest
workers, as are the majority of migrant contract laborers in the
Salinas Valley "salad" fields. The true "illegals", "border runners"
are the ones who end up as undocumented construction day labor,
restaurant workers, exploited maids, gardeners, etc. and who resort to
crime from time to time.

As for the unpleasant side of the native Californian Hispanics, we have
a major gang problem which, for the moment the "working" migrant
laborers are not a part of. Law enforcement is dealing with violent
Hispanic gang activity throughout California, which is far worse than
you might imagine. The Black gangs have nothing on these guys. That
said the majority of Californian Hispanics are law abiding, hard
working average US citizens.
There are some "illegals" who get involved in crime, and are drawn into
the gangs, but for the most part they are outsiders. We are not immune
to fallout from the Mexican drug cartels, but that is not the case for
the majority of those who are working here legally. It is pure
jingoism/racism to paint with a broad brush.

The wineries in this area run from the very big, to small acreage
boutique. As for keeping the cost of that bottle below $20, there are
some pretty good wines available for $8-$20. There are some really good
Californian wines in the $15-$40 range.
In the Paso Robles area these are my three favorite wineries.
< http://www.justinwine.com/wines.php > Entire cellar is superb!
< http://www.peachycanyon.com/ > Great Zinfandel
< http://www.changalawinery.com/ > Great Syrah

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Peter on

> All of this from trying to put down L.A., provoked by a geography
> challenged report from an English newspaper.
>
> Anyway, out here in the Paso Robles wine country, the migrant labor force
> is not "illegal". They are contracted, and they are good honest workers,
> as are the majority of migrant contract laborers in the Salinas Valley
> "salad" fields. The true "illegals", "border runners" are the ones who end
> up as undocumented construction day labor, restaurant workers, exploited
> maids, gardeners, etc. and who resort to crime from time to time.

> As for the unpleasant side of the native Californian Hispanics, we have a
> major gang problem which, for the moment the "working" migrant laborers
> are not a part of. Law enforcement is dealing with violent Hispanic gang
> activity throughout California, which is far worse than you might imagine.
> The Black gangs have nothing on these guys. That said the majority of
> Californian Hispanics are law abiding, hard working average US citizens.
> There are some "illegals" who get involved in crime, and are drawn into
> the gangs, but for the most part they are outsiders. We are not immune to
> fallout from the Mexican drug cartels, but that is not the case for the
> majority of those who are working here legally. It is pure jingoism/racism
> to paint with a broad brush.
>
> The wineries in this area run from the very big, to small acreage
> boutique. As for keeping the cost of that bottle below $20, there are some
> pretty good wines available for $8-$20. There are some really good
> Californian wines in the $15-$40 range.
> In the Paso Robles area these are my three favorite wineries.
> < http://www.justinwine.com/wines.php > Entire cellar is superb!
> < http://www.peachycanyon.com/ > Great Zinfandel
> < http://www.changalawinery.com/ > Great Syrah

I have not tried any of those. My personal preference is a Barolo. Though
for every day, I enjoy Merlot or a Valpolicella Classico. To my palette,
most domestic red wines seem to lack body. I am less picky about whites, so
long as they don't have that acidic aftertaste.
We have an aspiring wine industry here. There was only one local Merlot I
liked, but the following year the winery was sold to a larger production
house. The quality just disintegrated. A few years ago the winery tours were
a pleasant ay of spending an afternoon and trying different wines. Now the
wineries have turned the tours into a thriving business.

--
Peter

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7