From: Steve Howard **Community Expert** - eLearning + Mobile and Devices on
> I'm curious, did anyone that tried to login actually get to download the
> file? I can get all the way through to final page then get the Error 404.
> Even using firefox?

I have a copy of the Mac packager I could send you.

Steve

--
http://twitter.com/Stevehoward999

Adobe Community Expert: eLearning, Mobile and Devices
European eLearning Summit - EeLS
Adobe-sponsored eLearning conference.
http://www.elearningsummit.eu

From: Mike Baker **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
On my system the form displayed for less than a second and then disappeared.
I wrote in to see if I can get an answer.

Mike
====================
Adobe Community Expert
mike-baker at cox dot net

From: gantek on
Same here when using IE, Mike. When I accessed it with Firefox, the form
remained. But as "authorhelp" indicated, even if you're able to access the
form, once you click on a download link, you get a 404 error.

Steve Gannon
GanTek Multimedia

From: Mike Baker **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
It's weird that the post I made on the 22nd didn't come to my in-box until
yesterday. Hmmm
I did write in to see if anyone knew about this but I haven't heard back
yet. Thanks to Steve Howard for coming through with a copy of it.

Mike
Adobe Community Expert
mike-baker at cox dot net

From: authorhelp on
Steve, If you could send a copy I would greatly appreciate it. Here's my email

parrott(a)adonis.osti.gov