From: Stupac on
I created a worbook with multiple pages. I then consolidated the data. I
had to save it under a new worksbook name. In this new worksheet I need to
be able to update the information and have it update the consolidated
information. How is this possible
From: "Bernie Deitrick" deitbe on
Stupac,

Data should only be in one place. Get rid of the previous pages, and use
data filters on the single consolidated data table to change your view to
what the pages used to show.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Stupac" <Stupac(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a worbook with multiple pages. I then consolidated the data. I
> had to save it under a new worksbook name. In this new worksheet I need
> be able to update the information and have it update the consolidated
> information. How is this possible

Pages: 1
Prev: Question About Sorting
Next: Growth rate