From: happyhead on

From: happyhead on
We don't need three party soft to do. I just found out all we need just three
programs: Picture Manager, Word & Paint which you can find in Accessories.
Here are the steps to do:

First, edit two pictures in the picture manager, then save them.

Insert these two pictures on the same row or column in Microsoft Word. Then
type the Print Scrn button on your keyboard.

Open Paint, Ctrl+V means paste, then you will see the sreen picture that you
just saw. Save this picture as JPEG type.

Last thing to do is return to the picture manager, open the final one
picture,and then crop it.

Hopefully, that's help :)