From: "Need Help ASAP" <Need Help on
I'm working in Microsoft Office Picture Manager, and I'm just trying to make
two seperate pictures into one. It says that all I have to do is select the
two pics and crop them. When I crop them, they are still two seperate
pictures. I simply want to unite the two into one simple picture. That's it.
Please, someone help me.
From: Peter Foldes on
You will need a 3rd party software to do that.

--
Peter

From: Need Help ASAP on
What kind of third party? I have kodak easy share. Is that not a third party?

From: Mary Sauer on
You need a Photo editing application to stitch the images together. You might try
cropping the images in the Picture Manager, insert the pictures into Word and nudge
them together. You can crop the images in Word as well.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

From: Bob Buckland ?:-) on

Not quite sure which help file topic you're using in
MS Office 2003 Picture Manager for this one.

You can use the 'panorama' feature in http://www.irfanview.net
to combine mulitiple pictures into one as one method.
(Image=>Create Panorama Image)

==========
<<"Need Help ASAP" <Need Help ASAP(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I'm working in Microsoft Office Picture Manager, and I'm just trying to make
two seperate pictures into one. It says that all I have to do is select the
two pics and crop them. When I crop them, they are still two seperate
pictures. I simply want to unite the two into one simple picture. That's it.
Please, someone help me. >>
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/administrativetipsandtricks.mspx