From: Nav on
Dear Freinds

Can u help me solve this problem .. i need to get all my old archieve items
back into my yahoo account ..since all emails got deleted from yahoo ..as
soon as it came into outlook ..but i need all my mails back into
yahoo..Please help me how to restore all my old mails back to my yahoo
account from outlook whr it is now present ..

i will be veery thankfull to u

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Nav" <Nav(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Can u help me solve this problem .. i need to get all my old archieve items
> back into my yahoo account ..since all emails got deleted from yahoo ..as
> soon as it came into outlook ..but i need all my mails back into
> yahoo..Please help me how to restore all my old mails back to my yahoo
> account from outlook whr it is now present ..

Unfortunately, what you want to do is not possible. One you have deleted
messages from a POP server they cannot be put back. If you wanted them to
stay on the server, you should have configured the account to leave them
there.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]