From: pcah on
thankyou for the prompt and informative replies to my problem
ive done a system restore back to way before i installed/uninstalled the
superadblocker.now i get no message in event viewer and if i search ,i get no
mention of the offending article.so i can only presume it has gone,but once
again thank-you