From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Is your e-mail address something(a)regoporra.org? If so, that is your domain.

My DNS server shows no MX record for either regoporra.org or
www.regoporra.org (which I checked just in case you really meant that was
your domain).
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:16:38 -0500, "Raul" <jjkgr(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>rich, my domain is www.regoporra.org NOT sure I know what type A is who do
>you check this?

If the domain is regoporra.org you're in trouble! I can't find even
the SOA record for the domain!

With which DNS registrar is your domain registered? Can you tell me
the IP address of that domain's primary DNS?
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Raul on
SORRY!! I mistyped last night. tired and probably a couyple of drinks.

My domain is www.regoporras.com; this is hosted by powweb Now I have a
windows 2008 machine with exchange 2007 which has a private IP. I guess I
could get a DNS relay via dyndns.com.

Am I correct in my guessing??? Never done exchange before and the only
documentation I could find was my need for an MX record.

Thanks a million,

From: Raul on
OOPS, it is regoporras.com. Sorry for the typo last night and thanks again
for your assistance,

From: Raul on
I think I am in trouble with my typo and maybe my vision. the correct is
www.regoporras.com hosted by powweb

I created the domain in order to setup exchange on a windows 2008 machine
with a private IP.

I been told that a relay dns from dyndns will do fine for the MX. My
problem is trying to understand it all and than implementing.

Thanks