From: Patok on
thumbnail problems wrote:
> Now, is there a spell checkre that will
> fix trasnposde lettres? OLO

Hah! This is a familiar pet peeve. It seems that most checkers are
configured to correct mistakes for people that can't spell. There should
be a second mode - for clumsy typists. I'm one of them, and it is quite
annoying. The more comprehensive checkers, like in Office, offer the
correct versions only at the end of their suggestion lists. And some of
the simpler ones, like in Mozilla, sometimes don't offer them at all.
Could it be that the majority of people don't know how to spell, but are
consistent in 'correctly' typing out their ignorance?

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
From: thumbnail problems on