From: Manfred Fiebig on
Am 07.07.2006 04:44 tippte Andre Schaefer:

> Guckst Du hier :
>
> http://www.chip.de/downloads/c1_downloads_13015091.html
>
> Die Suche mit Google sollte man schon beherrschen, wenn man sich darauf
> bezieht mit der Behauptung, nicht gefunden zu haben.

Eben, guckst du mal hier:
http://malte-wetz.de.vu/index.php?viewPage=sec-removal.html

--
der Hinterw?ldler
liebt nicht Windows, hasst es aber auch nicht
From: Gabriele Neukam on
On that special day, Phil Weldon, (notdiscosed(a)example.com) said...

> By the way, what is the word in Deutsch for 'cross-posting'?

More or less the same. You don't have a proprietary word for Brezel, so
you turned it into a Pretzel. We do the same with computer related
terms.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam(a)t-online.de

just so, at no cost.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: A Steganography sample malware