From: a1k1do via OfficeKB.com on
I'm using powerpoint 2007 and was wondering if there is a VBA to extract the
low res thunbnails in slide view. I know i can save the slides as individual
images of various types at 544 x 376 but i would like to save these small in
size (Dimension), without having to resize them in another application such
as photoshop?

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <a77e96e51d682(a)uwe>, A1k1do via OfficeKB.com wrote:
> I�m using powerpoint 2007 and was wondering if there is a VBA to extract the
> low res thunbnails in slide view. I know i can save the slides as individual
> images of various types at 544 x 376 but i would like to save these small in
> size (Dimension), without having to resize them in another application such
> as photoshop?

Sure ...

You can use the Slide.Export method on each slide you want to export. It lets
you specify full path, output format and height/width in pixels.

Here's a bit of example code that uses it:

Export slides as graphics
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00022.htm

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: a1k1do via OfficeKB.com on
Hi Steve
Thanks so much, you are my guardian angel . Following the link to your site
is a great resource and will in future save me from asking foolish questions.
I will check here first before posting again.
Thanks

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <a781e7f0d61e2(a)uwe>, A1k1do via OfficeKB.com wrote:
> Hi Steve
> Thanks so much, you are my guardian angel . Following the link to your site
> is a great resource and will in future save me from asking foolish questions.
> I will check here first before posting again.

No worries. It's a good idea to poke around there a bit, if only because if the
answer's there, you'll get it quicker that way. But don't worry about asking here
either.

From: a1k1do via OfficeKB.com on
It is now my default port of call, before doing anything else. Thanks for the
steer.