From: Daave on
Dallas wrote:
> from opera - it gives me 2 choices - opera & opera beta 10 - all; i
> know is i try both & i have a ton of p/words & folders/bookmarks &
> cant get them over to firefox
>
> gonna see if i can export from opera as firefox doesnt seem capable of
> importing from opera, even tho' they say i can

Simplify.

Uninstall the Beta version of Opera. Reboot.

What is the version of your non-beta Opera?

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
you're right & i apologize shenan - i think i have seen other ot's here -
mine included. but i feel i can trust you all, whereas i don't know a thing,
or the folks in other forums. in fact, i'll be posting a query in a few as i
don't know of other forums.

as always, many thanks to you & all here

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
hot text many thanks & i should say, i wrote the tech staff at opera about 4
days back & still no word. i did however, post in their forum, & am awaiting
a response from there. i did update - thanks very much - to the 10.50!

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
daave, many thanks & i have subsequently updated to the opera 10.50. will
try the import again from firefox.

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
great, thanks a lot vanguard. will check into it

--

"VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message
> Dallas wrote:
>
>> from opera - it gives me 2 choices - opera & opera beta 10 - all; i know
>> is
>> i try both & i have a ton of p/words & folders/bookmarks & cant get them
>> over to firefox
>>
>> gonna see if i can export from opera as firefox doesnt seem capable of
>> importing from opera, even tho' they say i can
>
> Mozilla operates their own NNTP server to which you connect your Outlook
> Express client:
>
> news.mozilla.org
>
> There should be a newsgroup there that discusses Mozilla's product.
> However, despite putting "firefox" in the Subject, it appears you are
> really
> asking for help with Opera. I haven't bothered finding about where that
> small community of users discuss problems with Opera but they probably
> have
> their own forums.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3