From: "Dallas" Jagged on
from opera - it gives me 2 choices - opera & opera beta 10 - all; i know is
i try both & i have a ton of p/words & folders/bookmarks & cant get them
over to firefox

gonna see if i can export from opera as firefox doesnt seem capable of
importing from opera, even tho' they say i can

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: Shenan Stanley on
Dallas wrote:
> from opera - it gives me 2 choices - opera & opera beta 10 - all; i
> know is i try both & i have a ton of p/words & folders/bookmarks &
> cant get them over to firefox
>
> gonna see if i can export from opera as firefox doesnt seem capable
> of importing from opera, even tho' they say i can

Dallas,

You do realize that this would be considered 'off topic' by most for the
newsgroup you have chosen to post in? Although you may be running
everything on-top-of Windows XP; the support of third-party applications and
their functionality is beyond the scope of "Windows XP Basics". ;-)

I'll make a suggestion for you, however...
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Transmute-Portable/1224529601/2

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Hot-text on
opera beta 10 is over time for you to update to opera 10.50!
And if you need help go to http://www.opera.com/support/
or for FireFox go to http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/

From: VanguardLH on
Dallas wrote:

> from opera - it gives me 2 choices - opera & opera beta 10 - all; i know is
> i try both & i have a ton of p/words & folders/bookmarks & cant get them
> over to firefox
>
> gonna see if i can export from opera as firefox doesnt seem capable of
> importing from opera, even tho' they say i can

Mozilla operates their own NNTP server to which you connect your Outlook
Express client:

news.mozilla.org

There should be a newsgroup there that discusses Mozilla's product.
However, despite putting "firefox" in the Subject, it appears you are really
asking for help with Opera. I haven't bothered finding about where that
small community of users discuss problems with Opera but they probably have
their own forums.
From: Hot-text on
Yes Opera have their own forums.

"VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message
> Dallas wrote:
>
>> from opera - it gives me 2 choices - opera & opera beta 10 - all; i know
>> is
>> i try both & i have a ton of p/words & folders/bookmarks & cant get them
>> over to firefox
>>
>> gonna see if i can export from opera as firefox doesnt seem capable of
>> importing from opera, even tho' they say i can
>
> Mozilla operates their own NNTP server to which you connect your Outlook
> Express client:
>
> news.mozilla.org
>
> There should be a newsgroup there that discusses Mozilla's product.
> However, despite putting "firefox" in the Subject, it appears you are
> really
> asking for help with Opera. I haven't bothered finding about where that
> small community of users discuss problems with Opera but they probably
> have
> their own forums.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3