From: collapse on

Bobby Johnson;4955930 Wrote:
> I guess you have a significant problem comprehending "64bit"? If
> everyone with anything slightly related to 64-bit, like you state
> below,
> posted here then the volume of this group would be monstrous and there
> would be total chaos.
>
> Your argument doesn't wash. Just because "XP does have a 64bit
> version"
> does not, by any stretch of the imagination, imply that any post about
> any version of XP is related to the intent of the title of this group!
>
> It's people with attitudes like yours that create the problem; people
> who think it's alright to post a question just anywhere they want -
> after all it is about computers even if it isn't related to the subject!

I knew a Bobby Johnson in school. You must be him, he was an idiot too

--
collapse
collapse's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/172856.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Bobby Johnson on
I was just trying to be like my class mates and I tried to emulate you.
Thanks for your mentor ship and tutoring.

However, in spite of your efforts I did learn to read, write, comprehend
the English language, and strive to follow the rules of the road!

I would suspect you're one of those that think they can drive and text
at the same time and if someone gets killed because of your arogance,
that's just T.S. according to you!

From: collapse on

Gateway has *ZERO* support for XP, whether it be 32 or 64

From: Bobby Johnson on
I think the only support for XP x64 has always been this group. I
realize there are/were XP (32-bit) support but they were there before
64-bit came out.

From: collapse on

Hey BJ, Gateway has *Never Supported* XP for this model notebook