From: john on

hi

I`v been lookin for the software + driver for the Advent ADE- KBC1BT
bluetooth keyboard and optical mouse. product code:(725532) this product is
about 6 mounth and is from pcworld
But with no luck they cant help i cant find them anywear online. have u any
links to were i can download them
tks
john ;-)

email me back at john.patterson1942(a)ntlworld.com

From: Paul on
john wrote:
> hi
>
> I`v been lookin for the software + driver for the Advent ADE- KBC1BT
> bluetooth keyboard and optical mouse. product code:(725532) this product is
> about 6 mounth and is from pcworld
> But with no luck they cant help i cant find them anywear online. have u any
> links to were i can download them
> tks
> john ;-)
>
> email me back at john.patterson1942(a)ntlworld.com

This web page will take you to some info on using a Bluetooth stack.
http://www.bluetooth.com/Bluetooth/Connect/Devices/Select_Your_First_Device.htm

They have a movie here, for four different Bluetooth stacks.
http://www.bluetooth.com/Bluetooth/Connect/Devices/Logitech_Cordless_Elite_Keyboard__Select_Your_Personal_Computer_Model.htm

And this KB article, mentions how easy it is to do it in WinXP SP2.

"How to install and configure Bluetooth devices in Windows XP Service Pack 2"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883259/en-us

Even if all the special keys don't work, you should be able to type on it.

Paul