From: Gord Dibben on
Micky

Funny you should mention facing problems with copy/paste with some of the
codes.

Have you actually tried your own code?

How would you suggest copying and pasting a range of of cells when entire
rows are selected?

Gord

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
I assume that funny is a relative term...
Did you check my code ?
1) In the VBE, copy the code to a Worksheet(!) level.
2) Click to select cell D5.
3) Type 123 and press CTRL+C.
4) Move - with an arrow key - to Cell D6 and press CTRL+V.
[In both cases the entire row, 5 and then 6 will be Highlighted as light gray]
*** What did you get ? ***
Micky

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
....and if I may add - try it in a fresh new WB.
Micky

From: Gord Dibben on
Funny as in odd.

Yes, I checked your code.

Any cell I wish to copy brings the entire row with it.

Gord

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Well..., I never claimed it won't.
However - my code copies 3,4,... 256 cells [full row, in "2003"] while the
other codes do not.
I suppose it is easier to delete unnecessary data rather than type it.
Micky