From: Gord Dibben on
I guess I do not understand why you brought up the subject of copy/pasting
when OP asked for highlighting/coloring the row he was working on.

Other codes are not designed to copy/paste.

Gord

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
....because an average Excel user would need to copy/paste from time to time -
don't you think so...
By the way, if an OP asks/mentions only the need for highlighting, the
entire row, does it prove he is willing to given up all other Build-in
"Excel" features.
Would you, or one of your acquaintances, prefer highlighting an entire row
by giving up the Copy/Paste feature !?
Frankly, I don't see any reason to keep this superfluous argument going on -
so, please consider this as my last reply in this thread...
Have a nice weekend,
Micky