From: mock on
I am dealing with a lot of data and I ma trying to highlight the row of the
cell I am currently working on. Any suggestions that Excel 2007 can perform
with out add-ons?
From: Paul on

The following may work for you:

Code:
--------------------

Public oldTarget

If oldTarget <> "" Then Range(oldTarget).EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = -4142
Target.EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = 6
oldTarget = Target.Address
End Sub

--------------------

Place that into the worksheet module for the sheet with all of your
data. The variable 'oldTarget' should be outside the Private Sub
procedure as shown.

--
Paul

- Paul
Paul's Profile: 1697
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=192566

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Using row 7 as an example.

Click on the number 7 to highlight the whole row.

Right click.

Format Cells . . .

Fill tab

Fill with a colour of your choice.

OK.

Work in the row and then remove the formatting once you have finished.

Thanks.

From: Mike H on
Hi,

I prefer the Rowliner addin and you can Google for that if you want but
here's a way with an addin

Right click your sheet tab, view code and paste this in

Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
With Target.EntireRow
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE"
With .FormatConditions(1)
.Interior.ColorIndex = 20
End With
End With
End Sub
--
Mike

question.

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
If you'll face any problems when trying to COPY/PASTE with some of the codes
- I would suggest not to color the Row but, instead, to Highlight it only .
Try the following code:
Target.EntireRow.Select
Target.Activate
End Sub