From: Adrian Tarjoianu on
Hi Steven,

At the moment I am interested only in the IIS hosting approach. We are not
interested in self hosting yet.
Also, I didn't use any network tracing tool. netTcpBinding is 70% slower
than asmx

If I use netTcpBinding aren't the DataSets binary serialized by default? If
no then how could I configure them with binary serializer?

Thank you,
Adrian