From: Donald on
Anonymous wrote:Page 4-29 of the manual also says that there is bit 13 in V7633 which can be used to force the PLC into Run when the switch is in Term position ...  I think I will have to rely on that.

You might also want to monitor one (or more) of the special relays related to the CPU status (Appendix D in the manual).
e.g. SP12 is on only if the CPU is in Terminal-Run mode.  Useful as a means of catching when somebody has moved the mode switch and left the CPU in an incorrect mode.
SP0-SP17 are in V41200, SP20-SP37 are in V41201, etc.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Sudoku
Next: Labview 6.1 vi's for NI USB-8451