From: Yolande on
I have created a 2 page document in the latest MS Ppt (2007). I have created
the hyperlinks correctly but in the prompt box, it only offers 'bookmark' and
not the usual 'target'. If i highlight the word and select open hyperlink,
the hyperlink will open correctly, but this does not help those the document
is sent to.

How can I make the hyperlinks work when the mouse scrolls over?
From: n00b on
The hyperlink will only show/ work when u run the presentation as a slide
show. If the people you are sending it to cannot open the hyperlink it might
be related to where the source for the hyperlink is stored. Could you
elaborate a bit more?

From: Michael Koerner on
Put the hyperlinked document into the same folder as your PowerPoint presentation before you create the hyperlink. Re-create the hyperlink. then send both the presentation and the hyperlinked document to your recipients.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

From: Yolande on
Thanks,
The hyperlinks are to websites (my own) not to files as such. I have the
source files but I thought I could do it directly to the website page. Eg.
http://www.yourrotterdam.com/volunteer.html
How do I bring the hyperlinked document (html) into a powerpoint file?

From: Michael Koerner on
This should help http://skp.mvps.org/liveweb.htm

--
Michael Koerner