From: terry mansfield terry on
i am using atrial version of outlook but when i try to reply to the email it
wont let me, the reply word is not lit in the tool bar?
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Has your trial expired? Did you activate it?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, terry mansfield asked:

From: VanguardLH on
terry mansfield wrote:

> i am using atrial version of outlook but when i try to reply to the email it
> wont let me, the reply word is not lit in the tool bar?

Most functionality in the trial version is disabled until you validate that
install. Have you validated it yet?

Functionality becomes similarly reduced after the trial expires. So has it
been 60 days since you installed the trial version? As I recall, a trial of
Outlook is not available separately. You have to download a trial of an
Office suite that includes Outlook.