From: Flavio Matani on
<http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Magic-Trackpad-Teardown/3395/1>

What I want to see, though, is their low down on how they'd put it
together again.....

--
flavio matani
guitar tuition
From: Woody on
On 29/07/2010 17:13, Flavio Matani wrote:
> <http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Magic-Trackpad-Teardown/3395/1>
>
> What I want to see, though, is their low down on how they'd put it
> together again.....

They are called iFixIt, I don't know why they never fix anything!

--
Woody
From: Flavio Matani on
Woody <usenet(a)alienrat.co.uk> wrote:

> On 29/07/2010 17:13, Flavio Matani wrote:
> > <http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Magic-Trackpad-Teardown/3395/1>
> >
> > What I want to see, though, is their low down on how they'd put it
> > together again.....
>
> They are called iFixIt, I don't know why they never fix anything!

Heh.

I don't know whether they do ever fix anything, but you only ever see
them taking things apart. And putting together again something like the
Magic Pad would be far more impressive than taking it apart.... :D

--
flavio matani
guitar tuition