From: John on
It's been a couple of weeks now, all is fine with the 27" iMac. In
spite of the way it was delivered. I was sitting on the patio waiting
for the delivery, I heard this great thump come from the front porch.
It was, the Mac, I checked the box for damage, none. I guest that
manufacturers of TVs etc must test the packaging to destruction. But I
was still worried the first time i fired it up. I wonder what kind of
tests Apple do on their packaging.

John

From: Ian Pooper on
On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:18:18 +0100, John wrote:

> It's been a couple of weeks now, all is fine with the 27" iMac. In
> spite of the way it was delivered. I was sitting on the patio waiting
> for the delivery, I heard this great thump come from the front porch.
> It was, the Mac, I checked the box for damage, none. I guest that
> manufacturers of TVs etc must test the packaging to destruction. But I
> was still worried the first time i fired it up. I wonder what kind of
> tests Apple do on their packaging.
>
> John

You must have gone through hell these few weeks. Why didn't you share this
with us sooner? We're here to help fellow Apple fanboys.

--
"I don't much like people. Or the human race."
Rowland McDonnell - Hates People - February 1, 2010

Pages: 1
Prev: Up grading iPhone 3GS to OS4
Next: Rosetta in 10.4