From: Mark on
Trawling the app store I found several 3rd party apps that interact with the
Calendar app - i.e. they can create and edit events and then they get added
automagically to the Calendar app. That's a pretty neat feature.

I also found two apps definitely /not/ in their correct categories: "5000
Asian Girls" in News (app description was a timeline of the Deepwater Horizon
oil spill - screenshots were of aforementioned asian girls). The other was
"Das Orgasmus" in Productivity. It was in German, but I'm pretty sure it
should have been somewhere else...

Cheers ... Mark

From: smurf on
Mark wrote:
> Trawling the app store I found several 3rd party apps that interact
> with the Calendar app - i.e. they can create and edit events and then
> they get added automagically to the Calendar app. That's a pretty
> neat feature.

What's their names?

From: smurf on
Mark wrote:
> Trawling the app store I found several 3rd party apps that interact
> with the Calendar app - i.e. they can create and edit events and then
> they get added automagically to the Calendar app. That's a pretty
> neat feature.
>
> I also found two apps definitely /not/ in their correct categories:
> "5000 Asian Girls" in News (app description was a timeline of the
> Deepwater Horizon oil spill - screenshots were of aforementioned
> asian girls). The other was "Das Orgasmus" in Productivity. It was in
> German, but I'm pretty sure it should have been somewhere else...
>
> Cheers ... Mark

Having looked, there seems to be an awful lot of applications available to
help women work out their periods.

From: Mark on
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:43:40 +0100, smurf wrote
(in article <88pkepF18iU1(a)mid.individual.net>):

> Mark wrote:
>> Trawling the app store I found several 3rd party apps that interact
>> with the Calendar app - i.e. they can create and edit events and then
>> they get added automagically to the Calendar app. That's a pretty
>> neat feature.
>>

> What's their names?

Sorry - can't remember. Somewhere in Productivity. Or Utilities. Or maybe
Business. I /think/ they were calendar apps themselves (one was a gCal
syncing app).

Mark

From: Rob on
On 27/06/2010 19:43, smurf wrote:
> Mark wrote:
>> Trawling the app store I found several 3rd party apps that interact
>> with the Calendar app - i.e. they can create and edit events and then
>> they get added automagically to the Calendar app. That's a pretty
>> neat feature.
>>

> What's their names?

TV Guide works.