From: Steve Firth on
The Incredibles
From: Sara on
In article <1jm5l2a.tpt04n1ihhdmbN%%steve%@malloc.co.uk>,
%steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) wrote:

> The Incredibles

Eh? I haven't seen it for a few years, but I don't recall an iPad.

--
Sara

Run out of ideas for a sig for the moment
From: Steve Firth on

http://admintell.napco.com/ee/images/uploads/appletell/mba2.jpg
http://admintell.napco.com/ee/images/uploads/appletell/mba1.jpg
From: ray on
Steve Firth <%steve%@malloc.co.uk> wrote:

> Sara <saramerriman(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > In article <1jm5l2a.tpt04n1ihhdmbN%%steve%@malloc.co.uk>,
> > %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) wrote:
> >
> > > The Incredibles
> >
> > Eh? I haven't seen it for a few years, but I don't recall an iPad.
>
> http://admintell.napco.com/ee/images/uploads/appletell/mba2.jpg
> http://admintell.napco.com/ee/images/uploads/appletell/mba1.jpg

Yes I noticed it too. Those images are not particularly representative
but our hero receives what could easily be an iPad in a manila envelope.
When opened it plays a video of a woman inviting him to a meeting.
Very reminiscent of the old Mission Impossible invites.
The device is the same size and format as an iPad.
--
http://www.dream-weaver.com/email.php
Web development promotion and seo
From: Sara on
In article <1jm947z.s20hisrn4e80N%%steve%@malloc.co.uk>,
%steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) wrote:

> Sara <saramerriman(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > In article <1jm5l2a.tpt04n1ihhdmbN%%steve%@malloc.co.uk>,
> > %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) wrote:
> >
> > > The Incredibles
> >
> > Eh? I haven't seen it for a few years, but I don't recall an iPad.
>
> http://admintell.napco.com/ee/images/uploads/appletell/mba2.jpg
> http://admintell.napco.com/ee/images/uploads/appletell/mba1.jpg

Gosh.