From: Stephen2 on
Never had this problem before so I'm curious to know if it's a known
bug.

I selected the ipod app on my iphone (3gs with all the updates) this
morning after leaving the house and got the message telling me there
is no itunes content on the device. Really strange since I sync before
leaving in the morning after downloading any new podcasts & stuff. I
rebooted the phone but the content was still not available. I wondered
if I had accidentally unchecked the option to automatically sync the
iphone but, no, I hadn't.
I reconnected my iphone and within seconds all my content was back.
iTunes didn't have to sync over all the missing stuff which makes me
think it was there all the time but for some reason the iphone thought
it wasn't.

I'm running Snow Leopard & iTunes 9, both with all the updates.
From: Paul Womar on
Stephen2 <Stephen(a)mailinator.com> wrote:

> Never had this problem before so I'm curious to know if it's a known
> bug.
>
> I selected the ipod app on my iphone (3gs with all the updates) this
> morning after leaving the house and got the message telling me there
> is no itunes content on the device.
>
> I'm running Snow Leopard & iTunes 9, both with all the updates.

I've had that quite a few times, in my case I set music to manually
manage but have podcasts set to auto and all the podcasts disappear.
Seen it maybe 3 times in the 18 months I've had it, not seen it since
3.1 and/or iTunes 9 but from what you write here, that may well just be
conincidence.
--
-> The email address used in this message *IS* valid <-

Pages: 1
Prev: Why would wireless wobble?
Next: figures...