From: ZoZo on
I'm looking at 167 pages of conversion result errors! A report
prepared during the import of my files.
I cannot find invoice templates that can be downloaded like i had in
MSMoney.
and as i have gone through the the transactions... it has voided out
my "estimates" turning them into **VOID** invoices...

that's just WRONG

From: John Pollard on
ZoZo wrote:
> I'm looking at 167 pages of conversion result errors! A report
> prepared during the import of my files.
> I cannot find invoice templates that can be downloaded like i had in
> MSMoney.
> and as i have gone through the the transactions... it has voided out
> my "estimates" turning them into **VOID** invoices...
>
> that's just WRONG

My recollection is that Quicken never intended to convert business data.

[At least not as business data ... perhaps the intention was to produce
results similar to what you'd get if you converted from Quicken Home &
Business to Quicken Deluxe (Accounts receivable accounts become Asset
accounts; Accounts payable accounts become Liability accounts). I'm not
sure the intentions were clearly spelled out.]

You might find some additional details in the following discussion, which
contains many posts by the developer of the Money Converter.

https://qlc.intuit.com/post/show_post_full_view/cxtDfgPUar3OwOacfAYHXM

--

John Pollard
Your source of user-to-user Quicken help