From: David B. on
Finding one there isn't, having one running from there, which is what David
said, is.

From: Bert Hyman on
In news:#8lg1FkjKHA.4048(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl "David B."
<mail(a)nomail.net> wrote:

> Finding one there isn't, having one running from there, which is what
> David said, is.

Well, the message the OP related simply said that some process couldn't
"find" the executable.

But,if an installer has left its guts somewhere under "Documents and
Settings" and something is triggering a re-install or repair
installation, running an EXE from there wouldn't be too surprising
either.

[By the way, your top-posting left all the earlier text from this thread
after your sig separator, which my news client quite properly deleted]

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert(a)iphouse.com
From: David B. on
If the exe is in the registry to start at every boot, it's is almost
guaranteed to be malware, argue all you want, the odds are it's malware,
and I couldn't care less what your news reader did.

From: Peter Foldes on
And neither can I care what your newsreader did which BTW is wrong. Change
newsreader or set it up correctly

--
Peter

From: Bert Hyman on
In news:#xcMT$kjKHA.1540(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl "David B."
<mail(a)nomail.net> wrote:

> I couldn't care less what your news reader did.

The fact that you're a top poster makes it clear that you don't care
about much.

Good luck.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert(a)iphouse.com