From: Bert Hyman on
In news:OFPFjjljKHA.5524(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl "Peter Foldes"
<okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> And neither can I care what your newsreader did which BTW is wrong.

Are you also "David B.", or just his very, very good friend?

I see that you use "Microsoft Outlook Express", which is generally
considered less than adequate, to be polite, in the context of news
clients.

http://www.newsreaders.com/gnksa/

http://www.newsreaders.com/gnksa/gnksa.txt

"Included text SHOULD NOT contain the original article's signature,
unless by explicit request of the user (under the condition that the
signature can be determined of course, which is to say: if clearly
separated by the standard signature delimiter)."

Good luck to you too.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert(a)iphouse.com
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Bert Hyman" <bert(a)iphouse.com>

| In news:OFPFjjljKHA.5524(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl "Peter Foldes"
| <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>> And neither can I care what your newsreader did which BTW is wrong.

| Are you also "David B.", or just his very, very good friend?

| I see that you use "Microsoft Outlook Express", which is generally
| considered less than adequate, to be polite, in the context of news
| clients.

| http://www.newsreaders.com/gnksa/

| http://www.newsreaders.com/gnksa/gnksa.txt

| "Included text SHOULD NOT contain the original article's signature,
| unless by explicit request of the user (under the condition that the
| signature can be determined of course, which is to say: if clearly
| separated by the standard signature delimiter)."

| Good luck to you too.

Hey, I use OE6 :-)

However you will also note...
FL-Build: Fidolook 2007 (HV) 6.0.6000.97 - 24/12/2008 20:32:05

--
Dave

From: Daave on
David B. wrote:
> If the exe is in the registry to start at every boot, it's is almost
> guaranteed to be malware, argue all you want, the odds are it's
> malware, and I couldn't care less what your news reader did.

It shows.

From: Tom Willett on
And you're just another netnanny hooplehead.

"Bert Hyman" <bert(a)iphouse.com> wrote in message
: In news:#xcMT$kjKHA.1540(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl "David B."
: <mail(a)nomail.net> wrote:
:
: > I couldn't care less what your news reader did.
:
: The fact that you're a top poster makes it clear that you don't care
: about much.
:
: Good luck.
:
: --
: Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert(a)iphouse.com

From: David B. on
Good, my attempt to convey my feeling about you and your news reader came
accross properly then