From: effervescent on
Just to be sure we're on the same page:

Installed:
Sprint PCS Connection Manager(UTStarcom) (which installed Curitel PC card
software)

After installation, I was able to browse HTTP(S), FTP files, SMTP, POP with
no problems.
Then I tried opening up one of my local projects in V. Studio... no luck..
Tried to open up //localhost/ directly.. still no joy.. it would just hang.

I uninstalled:
Sprint PCS Connection Manager(UTStarcom)
Curitel PC card software

At least now, my local IIS is working, and I'm able to function, but in the
MMC, under my Default Web Site, every file listed has ''Unexpected Error
0x8007010d occurred.", which has me a little worried.

googling 0x8007010d only produces one (useless to me) result.

I'll be taking my wireless card back, but I'd still like to know wth went
wrong.

Side note: While attempting to fix this issue, I unfortunately just found
out that Norton AV prevents System Restore from saving useful restore files.
Yikes.

--
---
Effervescent