From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"Cynanthis" <nospam(a)nospam.com> wrote in message

> So, now, the only issue I have now is the internet conection coming
> and going. Only happening to this laptop. Qwest did what they could to
> trouble shoot. All checks out ok on their end. But they are not able
> to help beyond when it comes to virus stuff..

My feeling is that the "virus stuff" was dealt with when you did the
restore.

The connectivity problem is a different thing. Is this laptop on a
wireless connection? Does the problem still occur if you connect by
wire, or if really near the wireless access point (antenna)?

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Gmer run slow
Next: Wierd virus plays music