From: Bob H on
I created/inserted a combo box on my form to select records from the
form. So the combo box has a list of records from the querry, and when I
select a record from the combo box, all the rest of the data/information
about that said record is then shown on the form.

Which sample Microsoft database are you referring to, because I have
looked at the Northwind database and it looks like it is an mdb file.

Thanks

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 31 May 2010 09:50:47 +0100, Bob H <bob(a)despammer.com> wrote:

Your combobox should be unbound (the ControlSource should be empty).
Then check out this article:
http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0005.htm

MDB or ACCDB, the techniques are the same. I was just checking if you
have problems with ANY combobox.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Bob H on
The combobox is unbound, and I have a button which brings up a subform,
that also doesn't work in the mde file.

I think I'll leave it as an mdb file for the moment.

Thanks

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Password protection