Prev: Taskbar
Next: FreeCAD
From: Michael Soibelman on
I've installed pitchfork-0.5.2-1.1.noarch but I get this error message
when trying to (re)start Apache2:

rcapache2 start
Starting httpd2 (prefork) Syntax error on line 46 of /etc/apache2/conf.d/
pitchfork.conf:
Invalid command 'SetEnv', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

The command line was:
/usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork -f /etc/apache2/httpd.conf

failed

I'm fairly certain the error is due to the 'or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration' part but not positive. Before I
spend much more time tracking this down I'm wondering if anybody has got
this running and if so how ?

TIA
From: Michael Soibelman on
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:47:33 +0000, Michael Soibelman wrote:

> I've installed pitchfork-0.5.2-1.1.noarch but I get this error message
> when trying to (re)start Apache2:

> rcapache2 start
> Starting httpd2 (prefork) Syntax error on line 46 of
> /etc/apache2/conf.d/ pitchfork.conf:
> Invalid command 'SetEnv', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
> included in the server configuration
>
> The command line was:
> /usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork -f /etc/apache2/httpd.conf
>
> failed

> I'm fairly certain the error is due to the 'or defined by a module not
> included in the server configuration' part but not positive. Before I
> spend much more time tracking this down I'm wondering if anybody has got
> this running and if so how ?
>
> TIA

Ooops.. Should have been titled pitchfork error'. As this (pitchfork)
works with mpd I sort of mis-stated my question. Sorry.

(pitchfork is a web based interface for mpd)
From: David Bolt on
On Wednesday 24 Mar 2010 19:47, while playing with a tin of spray paint,
Michael Soibelman painted this mural:

<snip>

> Invalid command 'SetEnv', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
> included in the server configuration

> I'm fairly certain the error is due to the 'or defined by a module not
> included in the server configuration' part but not positive. Before I
> spend much more time tracking this down I'm wondering if anybody has got
> this running and if so how ?

It might require you enable mod_env and/or mod_setenvif to work.

Regards,
David Bolt

--
Team Acorn: www.distributed.net OGR-NG @ ~100Mnodes RC5-72 @ ~1Mkeys/s
openSUSE 11.0 32b | | | openSUSE 11.3M3 32b

From: Michael Soibelman on
David Bolt wrote:

> On Wednesday 24 Mar 2010 19:47, while playing with a tin of spray paint,
> Michael Soibelman painted this mural:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Invalid command 'SetEnv', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
>> included in the server configuration
>
>> I'm fairly certain the error is due to the 'or defined by a module not
>> included in the server configuration' part but not positive. Before I
>> spend much more time tracking this down I'm wondering if anybody has got
>> this running and if so how ?
>
> It might require you enable mod_env and/or mod_setenvif to work.
>

> Regards,
> David Bolt

That did it. Pitchfork is now working.

Thank you.