From: angel21OS on
Hi..I've a problem, but first..sorry for my bad english

after I read any mail, these dissapears from my inbox and the only way for
read it again is searching a word inside "all mail items"..but is difficult
and cumbersome made it...how I can configure it again for don't lost my
mail?...thanks!!..

and sorry for my bad english again........
From: VanguardLH on
angel21OS wrote:

> Hi..I've a problem, but first..sorry for my bad english
>
> after I read any mail, these dissapears from my inbox and the only way for
> read it again is searching a word inside "all mail items"..but is difficult
> and cumbersome made it...how I can configure it again for don't lost my
> mail?...thanks!!..
>
> and sorry for my bad english again........

In your unindentified version of Outlook, check what view you are using on
the folder.