From: me here on
jones wrote:

> Thanks to all, as always.
>
> yes I would need to carry the tower to the computer shop to get it
> done.
>
> Katherine
>

> > The consenous is that an extra 1.5 GB bring your total to 2GB would
> > be good. A word of warning though get a 2GB stick or 2x1GB don't
> > try to just add on to what you have. Knowing your level of
> > expertise, do you have a friend or "trusted" computer shop down on
> > the Isle???

Hey Katherine, didn't you post a message quite a while back asking if
anyone else had a Netcomm NB6plus4 modem that ran very hot?

Is it still going, or did it cook itself to death like mine :-)

Rob

From: will s on

"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> will s wrote
>> jones <jones(a)nowhere.com> wrote
>
>>> Thanks to all, as always.
>
>>> yes I would need to carry the tower to the computer shop to get it done.
>
>>> Katherine
>
>> no need for that
>
> Fraid so.
>
>> pretty sure anyone can do a memory upgrade if they are careful
>
> She fucks up everything she touches.

jealous because she hasnt touched you :-)

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Windows 7 Auto Update = Grrrr
Next: my slow computer 2