From: CourtK on
Currently the limit for named properties is set to 20000 and we are again
receiving the event 9667. My question is, what problems could occur if we
don't raise the limit more or fix the problem by moving the mailbox to
another server? Will Exchange continue to work?

-thanks

From: Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP] on
On SBS? I have never seen this on SBS... can you confirm? Meanwhile there
are a great number of articles on the web as to how to fix or work around
this.

-Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit.

-Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com