From: John Karpich on
1I'm going to upgrade the on board 100mbs Ethernet card to a Netgear
GA311 gigabit card. Will I have to install any drivers like in Wondose,
or will it just be recognized when I boot up ?
From: John Karpich on
On 7/31/2010 5:02 PM, John Karpich wrote:
> 1I'm going to upgrade the on board 100mbs Ethernet card to a Netgear
> GA311 gigabit card. Will I have to install any drivers like in Wondose,
> or will it just be recognized when I boot up ?

It looks like it will work. Thanks for your help.

From: John Karpich on
On 07/31/2010 05:02 PM, John Karpich wrote:
> 1I'm going to upgrade the on board 100mbs Ethernet card to a Netgear
> GA311 gigabit card. Will I have to install any drivers like in Wondose,
> or will it just be recognized when I boot up ?

Thanks for all your help. The Ethernet card upgrade went smoothly, I'm
running on it as I type. I never thought about going into Yast to
configure the new Ethernet port (eth1) but now I have it working.

Pages: 1
Prev: Need a recorder
Next: Video card upgrade