From: Regamoks on
I'm setting up a new W2008R2 server and copied my homepage to the "Inetpub"
folder - unfortunally it can't be dispalyed on the web "404 - file or
directory not found"

It is running from a different ipadress/firewall - so how can i test the
that the firewall is configured correct and is there a way to test the IIS

Regards
Lars

From: Ken Schaefer on
If you are getting 404, it's coming from the server, not your firewall.

Look in your IIS logfiles to find the HTTP substatus code, which will tell
you why you are getting the 404.

Cheers
Ken

http://www.adOpenStatic.com/cs/blogs/ken