From: Stefan B Rusynko on
The page content was apparently at one time created in Publisher
- will cause display problems in various browser including IE

The problem is at the end of the page in code view where you have

<![if pub11]>
</center></div>
<![endif]>

In Code View Delete
<![if pub11]>
and
<![endif]>

PS
Remove all spaces from file names
- they will create broken links on some browsers

"BabsC" <BabsC(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C137E60B-A8D4-46A5-90C3-C9B1A78564F7(a)microsoft.com...
http://www.womencontemporaryartists.com/WCA%20Exhibition.htm
Thanks to all for answering. Microsof told me that the page was seen in
full in Modzilla Firefox but that is no help to me. Strangely the page was
fine three days ago. What you are seeing now is just a partial view as there
are four more exhibitions posted as well as prize winners for Plymouth
Harbor. Our WCA members rely on this site and I just don't know how to fix
it since I can't even recreate the page starting with a blank. Any other
feedback is welcome. I will keep working on it and let you know if I find a
solution (or one of those mysterious computer miracles). regards.
--
BabsC